South^Of^Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

South^Of^Heaven

We are a small guild with mighty players that are devoting time and energy in making this guild a pleasant place to play. But don't be mistaken! Pleasant doesn't mean we won't give you a good fight!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who You Are

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
All4U
Admin
All4U

Who You Are  Empty
PostSubject: Who You Are    Who You Are  EmptySun May 20, 2012 10:16 pm

Hi there all, this is your fearless Guild Leader. My name is Terry and if you have any questions you can ask them here or ask me in the game. I love gaming and just having fun. Just have some fun and if you get frustrated just ask one of us and we will help you all that we can. king
Back to top Go down
All4U
Admin
All4U

Who You Are  Empty
PostSubject: Come On People   Who You Are  EmptyWed May 23, 2012 7:31 pm

I am not seeing hardly anyone here. I am thinking we are going to have to change that lol. Well when you get here please sign in and give us an idea on who you are and what you are wanting to do with the guild in the way of quests and any other ideas you have. king
Back to top Go down
Mielikie

Mielikie

Who You Are  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who You Are    Who You Are  EmptyThu May 24, 2012 4:25 am

Salut! It's Mielikie! But real name's Daniel..Everyone irl calls me danny tho or Chico Razz Yes i'm also here to have fun lol..arent we all Razz right now i don't know many of you beside Sarah,Terry and some other i only know by their game name..I think giving away our real name is something kind of personal and if ppl don't wana share them, it's ok. For my part, for those who don't know i'm actually a frenchie..yup! from Montreal hehe Smile and if you don't know where Montreal is, well...it's in Canada lol..Right now i'm really enjoying Eligium. Of course some times i get pissed off by some ppl from R.U.N.V.S and feel like quiting but heh i wouldnt do that and leave you guys Smile I hope the guild will participate in the forum in the near future it could be another aspect of the game that could keep us up entertained a little. As you guys seen before, if you need help on something don't be affraid to ask. I helped quite a few to finish some instances so far like Sarah, Murderess, Onpoint and some others..doing my best to make you guys feel at home Smile now, don't be shy and participate in that a little bit would you? Razz Ohand Terry, i know you dont want to recruit just everyone cause we don't want like some stupid ppl insulting and making drama but recruiting more ppl would maybe help to gather stuff for the castle...so maybe you could make some compromise in that..just a suggestion... Razz👽 alien alien
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Who You Are  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who You Are    Who You Are  Empty

Back to top Go down

Who You Are
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
South^Of^Heaven :: Introduce Yourself :: I Am-
Jump to: