South^Of^Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

South^Of^Heaven

We are a small guild with mighty players that are devoting time and energy in making this guild a pleasant place to play. But don't be mistaken! Pleasant doesn't mean we won't give you a good fight!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rules for South^Of^Heaven

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Rules for South^Of^Heaven Empty
PostSubject: Rules for South^Of^Heaven   Rules for South^Of^Heaven EmptySun May 20, 2012 10:34 pm

South^Of^Heaven has a few simple rules. Please note we will not negotiate or change them for any reason.

1. You must be English Speaking

2. This is a Non-PVP Guild

3. Each Guild member must contribute to Guild.

4. There will be absolutely no PKing unecessarily. That will be grounds to be kicked from
the Guild - No explanation necessary!

Exceptions: If someone pk's you - you have every right to defend yourself.
If the guild declares war!

5. No inappropriate talk in guild chat regarding race, color or creed.

Other Than That - Just Have Fun!!!
Back to top Go down
https://southofheaven.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin

Rules for South^Of^Heaven Empty
PostSubject: Gathering Is Vital   Rules for South^Of^Heaven EmptyWed May 23, 2012 7:18 pm

Hello all it is I your fearless guild leader again, LOL. Anyway I want to discuss something of vital importance for the guild. GATHERING OF BUILDING MATERIALS. They maybe something that you throw away after you are done gathering, but they are very important to being able to build the guild buildings we need in order to be able to do guild quests and stuff.
I am a layed back person and I don't force people to do something if they do not want to but I am going to institute a very simple plan. If your name does not say elite by it by the middle of June 2012, I will kick you from the guild. This is a team effort and not just something that half the guild does and the other half doesn't until they get to the good stuff. And to those who's lvl's are to low to get out to the guild castle please ask either me or one of the higher lvl guildies to take your items to the castle and then send me an in game letter to tell me you did and I will change your status and you will be free of being kicked out.
Thank you all for all of your hard work, as it is starting to pay off now. Last night (May 22, 2012) I was able to complete the material list for our lvl 2 merchant building. Just a few more and then we will have our Circle Of Elements building which is the one we need for the guild quests, so keep at it and we will succeed. king
Back to top Go down
https://southofheaven.forumotion.com

Rules for South^Of^Heaven
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
South^Of^Heaven :: Welcome :: Rules of South^Of^Heaven-
Jump to: