South^Of^Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

South^Of^Heaven

We are a small guild with mighty players that are devoting time and energy in making this guild a pleasant place to play. But don't be mistaken! Pleasant doesn't mean we won't give you a good fight!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imbuiing Your Armor

Go down 
AuthorMessage
All4U
Admin
All4U

Imbuiing Your Armor Empty
PostSubject: Imbuiing Your Armor   Imbuiing Your Armor EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 7:38 pm

Ok, I have been asked how you figure out what the highest imbuing your armor can go since the game doesn't really tell you a set number. Here is the formula for figuring it out.

Add your phy def and mag def of the piece of armor up and then divide that number by 4. Round it up to the nearest whole number and that is the highest imbuing your armor can achieve. Imbuing is not a precise thing so you may have to do it more than once, trust me on that one.
Another thing that I found out is that it is easier to achieve the highest imbuing to a piece that is already augmented lol. Even though it costs you soul points it seems to go to the higher number easier than a piece that is not augmented.

Hope this helps you all. Thank you. king
Back to top Go down

Imbuiing Your Armor
Page 1 of 1